Contact Us

- Head Hunters Education Consultancy Pvt Ltd -

Teaching Writer

Get in touch

Head Hunters Education Consultancy (PVT) Ltd

3rd lane , Bulugahawatta , Malkaduwawa , Kurunegala.

Uk Direct 0044-7444457027


0701 170 176


Teaching Writer


No, you don’t have to pay in full. You can pay half of the first-year payment and settle your balance later.

You can apply 3 months before the start date of your course as mentioned in your CAS. If you apply earlier than this time, it will be refused by UK Home Office

You must have enough money to pay your course fee for one academic year and support yourself in the UK. How much money you need to support yourself depends on where you will be studying. If you study in London, you should have £1,334 per month for up to 9 months. which is £12,006. If you study outside London, £ 1023 per month for up to 9 months. Which is £9,207.You must have this money in your Account for at least 28 consecutive days. But you don’t have to prove financial requirement if you already had UK visa 12 months prior to the date of your student visa application.If you are applying with family, you have to show additional money for each applicant.

Yes, you must be following a full-time postgraduate level course, a Doctorate Extension Scheme.a Government sponsored student on a course that longer than 6 months.

Yes, if you are doing Degree Level or above you can work 20 hours per week during term time and full-time during Vacation. Your dependent can work full time if they eligible for work.

Yes, all student visa applications from overseas are likely to have an interview.

CAS stands for Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. It has a unique reference number which confirms that University has agreed to sponsor you as a student.

Yes, once you have completed your studies you will be given two years work visa which allows you to search for job opportunities.

We will help you to find the right university and courses. we will prepare your visa application accordingly and make sure you get your student visa without any hassle. Once you obtained your student visa, we will guide you how to settle in UK. This Includes, arrange your accommodation, advise you how to find part time jobs, how to open bank accounts, register with GP and NHS, apply for National Insurance Number etc.

You cannot copy content of this page